Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

31 Days of Halloween: Movie Review #7

Everybody say it with me now:

BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE!

I think it's interesting to note that he spells his name as "Betelguese" IN the movie, but the cover of the movie does read "Beetlejuice." Huh... *shrug*



Anyway, CLASSIC Tim Burton fun in this movie. Gotta love it. I get the biggest kick out of Adam and Barbara as they try to be scary ghosts. They are so cute.



*LOVE* the dance scene at the dinner party.



After watching this tonight I'm thinking that next year it would be awesome for Tim and I to go as Lydia and Betelguese. We are having some disagreement on what outfits to wear, with myself in favor of the wedding gear.

Because, seriously... who wouldn't have fun in all of that red tulle!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ive seen this one quite a few times. i dont know how long youve been reading my blog, but i kinda have a thing for Alec Baldwin and this is vintage Baldwin. i love his glasses in this flick. sigh. alec.

oh and you cant go wrong with winona ryder...love her.

Theresa said...

They were both very awesome in this movie. I hadn't seen it in quite awhile so I'm glad I was able to pull it out again.