Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

31 Days of Halloween: Movie Review #11



Tonight's movie is an animated film about a literally monstrous house that comes alive and eats anything that wanders onto it's property. Which would explain why the curmudgeonly old man who lives in it is constantly bullying the kids off of his lawn.



The characters in this movie, though drawn, are PRICELESS. I don't just laugh through this movie, I seriously guffaw. EVERY TIME. Chowder is my favorite.



Aside from being totally cute and a little bit spooky, this movie is a Halloween must because the story takes place during Halloween.


FYI, it airs tomorrow night at 7/6pm on Cartoon Network. If you haven't seen it yet, you have the perfect opportunity to watch it tomorrow. And I seriously suggest you do. I will be!

4 comments:

Aleta said...

Thanks for the review! I haven't seen it yet and I love cute Halloween flics. Will check it out!

Theresa said...

Thanks for Reading!

Not Hannah said...

We took Jeffrey to it when it came out and had to leave because he almost lost his mind he was so scared. I might try him on it again...

Theresa said...

OH no! Yeah, it's not as quite as scary when you are older I guess. I forget that other kids have scare issues since my four year old is such a weirdo. LOL I would have been scared mindless with this one as a kid too, but mine? Heck no! She loves the creepy. I don't get it.