Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

31 Days of Halloween: Movie Review #10


Twitches is probably my favorite cheesy Halloween movie of all the cheesy Halloween movies out there.
I love the idea of long lost twin witches (twitches) with a magical destiny to meet again and save their birth mother and the fantastical land of their birth, Coventry. I also love the jewelry.
Besides all of that, I also really love the twins' magical guides and protectors Karsh and Illeana... specifically Illeana who is just good corny fun.
I seriously watch this movie and the sequel every time they air on TV. Sad.. I know.. but I can't help myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a thing for twins in movies. i get sucked in every time. its kind of embarrassing to admit because any movie with twins in it almost always has a very predictable plot, but i watch every time.

Theresa said...

LOL- me too Tammie! I have even watched and enjoyed all of the movies that the Olsen twins put out when they were little. But don't tell anyone okY?