Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

31 Days of Halloween: Movie Review #13


Tonight's movie is another "Oldie but Goodie." The Witches of Eastwick, starring Jack Nicholson and of course the ladies, is based on the book The Witches of Eastwick that was written by John Updike. (The book is fairly good as well, btw.)

I have always really liked this movie. The scene with the cello solo is my favorite part. It's kind of a "bad" witch movie, which is kind of a minus in my book, but I still like the movie all in all.

Anyway, they all did very well portraying their respective characters, especially ol' Jack. Gotta luv 'im.

1 comment:

Aleta said...

You are bringing up SO many movies from the past, really making me laugh. I remember this one too. At first, I couldn't stand the movie, but then I'd see it again and again and it grew on me. LOL