Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wait.... What day is it?

Oh yeah. Toilet Paper Tuesdays... only today is Thursday, right? *checks date at bottom of computer screen* Right. Well, let's face it, we all knew I wasn't going to be able to keep up with that nonsense anyway. I mean, who has time to measure their belly every tuesday with toilet paper?? People who don't already have other kids, that's who. I have two, and therefore also have other more viable uses for toilet paper anyhow. *sigh*

If I've said it once, I've complained about it often enough to be too embarrassed to count: but this pregnancy is one emotional roller coaster that I would like to get off of. Like now, please. I'll be great one minute and the Incredible Hulk the next. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but the crankiness and moodiness is sudden, though usually swift, and leaves me with a horrible headache and a hankering for peanut butter cookies. With m&m's.

The other morning Tim was trying to tell me about this really meaningful (I'm sure) dream he'd had the night before, and all I could remember dreaming about was peanut butter cookies. I think I should probably make some.

The last few days I've been trying to stay on top of housework and the kids and fill a few orders I've been putting off for some little girl outfits and hot/cold therapy bags. Done and done. I also finished filling in the flower bed border, and if I feel like it later I'll put up a pic on the garden page.

My body is seriously whacked out lately. The night before last, I slept HORRIBLY, but was up with good energy all day yesterday. Last night I slept like a dream (with peanut butter cookies), and today I feel like I'm dragging around like a zombie. I need a nap, but the hubs is on night shifts, so he is hogging the bed right now and well.. someone has to make sure the baby isn't eating paper and such, so here I am.

I think I'm going to go make some peanut butter cookies.... or at least look through dozens of recipes for them on allrecipes. While I'm on there I should probably figure out what I'm going to be making for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peanut butter is an excellent source of protein. if you make cookies, i think it could count as dinner.

Theresa said...

HA! That comment just made my day so much better!