Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Toilet Paper Tuesdays!

So, my mommy (Sept. due date) group on babyfit.com has this weekly group post where everyone measures around their tummy at the belly button with toilet paper and then posts how many squares around they are. I think it's pretty cute and so far has been a lot of fun. More fun lately, since 21 weeks into this pregnancy, I am FINALLY starting to show. It kind of happened over night, because a week ago, you couldn't tell at all, and then one morning I just woke up and there it was: The baby bump!

In any case, I thought the Toilet Paper Tuesdays thing would be a neat weekly post I could share with all you blogging buddies. If any of you other pregnant ladies would like to join in, I would love to see your toilet paper progress! *Laughs*

21 Weeks: 12 Squares @ the Belly button!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea and such an interesting way to measure a belly.
im curious to know how many squares you'll be right before you give birth.