Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Mother's Day!

And so far I've:



*Washed a load of dishes



*Organized all of the bottles, sippy cups, kid cups, plates, bowls, and straws.



*Wiped down the counters



*Cleaned the bathrooms



*Swept, Steam-mopped (I <3 my shark), and vacuumed.



*Washed, dried, and folded 2 loads of laundry.



And I did it all while wearing this stylish piece of homemade jewelry from the B.

Yep. It's awesome. Before long all the hip moms will be wearing them. I love the vintage button she put in the middle. She has an eye for detail, don't you think?



Anyway, as a mother's work is never done, I've gotta jump off here so I can make B her lunch and then I have a brand new pack of swiffer dusters with my name on em. Hope all of you fellow blogging Moms have a great and wonderful Momma's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated mamas day.

and i love the necklace.