Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ahhh.. Spring!

Well, of course, now that I'm pretty limited, Spring is in full force here below the belt. In fact, today was sunny and beautiful and we got temperatures up in the 80's. I have been so looking forward to getting out in the sun, playing outside with the kids, using the clothes line, and of course, SWIMMING.


So far, I've only been able to enjoy the beautiful weather through the windows. I keep them open all day so I can still feel the warmth and see outside. I'm not entirely sure how things will work out with the bed rest, or for how long I will be on it. I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to get back to a semi-normal routine and possibly still be able to enjoy some swimming in a few months. Not like marathon swimming, more like floating around, possibly treading water... that kind of thing.


In the meantime, I am at least getting to enjoy the early spring and summer fruits and veggies. All of the wonderful people who have brought meals have brought huge bowls of strawberries!!!! I am in strawberry heaven. Not to mention all of the steamed veggies: squash, zucchini, broccoli, carrots...... just YUM! Did I mention that I got strawberries?! This is the time of year when I really enjoy living in the south. The yummy stuff comes a little early.


I am still waiting on a camera full of pictures from B's party, but until then, here are a couple of teasers.



Nadi-B Princess


Elizabeth Princess

All of the kids wearing their crowns that they painted as they came in.



No comments: