1. My memorial day was great. We spent it in the company of our closest friends and swam in the pool, grilled lots of yummy food, ate too much of said food, and just had an all around great time.
2. I really want to meet the Dali Lama. My brother sent me this really cool video after an awesome conversation he and I had the other day, wherein he informed me that yoga is an important part of his day. Lemme just pause a second and tell you how weird it is to have very mature, philosophical/theological discussions with my "baby" brother. It's weird. But very cool.
3. I'm in love with the whole instant streaming gig from netflix. It's no wonder our local movie gallery is going out of business, since apparently I'm late to the table again on this one. *shrugs*
4. I love thunderstorms. We've been having them off and on for the last three days, which is why this is my favorite time of year, hands down. It's one of the few things I really LOVE about living in the South that I think I would miss if we ever should move. The BIG HUGE AMAZING thunderstorms.
5. My nails are getting too long to type comfortably thanks to vitamins. It's actually kind of annoying but they look so pretty I don't want to shorten them. I used to be a horrible nail biter until finally a little over a year ago, I kicked the habit. I'm oddly proud of my long, yet annoying, nails.
6. I'm thinking of going back to school again in the fall. I saw a flier that said the local community college will be offering classes for a Bachelor's in Business Admin, so I wouldn't have to go out of town to do it. Plus, it only takes a year to earn it if you already have at least two years of college completed, which I do. I'm very interested.
7. It's been a long, long weekend. I'm very tired but still have lots to do. On the agenda for tonight is to fold all the laundry I washed while watching episodes 3&4 of Season 1 of True Blood with the hubby.