Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sew Much Baby Gear!

So, once I got my hands on a temporary sewing machine, I went ahead and finished up a few quick projects that I had been itching to get into. The first is this reversible baby sling, which I made as a gift for another lady who is expecting around the same time as I am. I like the black and little white flowers. The inside is solid black for when Daddy wants to wear the baby. The front has a double pocket just like the one I made for myself.



Next up on my to-do list was to try out these neat little diaper burp cloths that everyone has been posting left and right. I had seen several on the Sew Momma Sew flikr group and followed a link to an awesome tutorial. Talk about EASY!! and SOOOOO CUTE!

The animal print below was left over from when I made Nadia's teepee and made for a really cute burp cloth. The middle print is fishes. The green on the left... well to be honest.. the hubby and I still haven't quite figured out what it is yet? It looks like a pig... drinking beer? LOL Probably not entirely appropriate, but I still think it's cute.


This set of three all have little polka dots. I think all of the little fabrics made for some cute cloths. These will make nice baby gifts, now if I could just find someone who is expecting a girl, I can make up some girly ones. LOL


No comments: