Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Pomplamoose

Somebody on Offsprung posted a link to this band and now I can't get enough. They have amazing original stuff and awesome covers. This is a cover of "Beat it" by Michael Jackson. Of course, I suppose it's all a matter of taste. This is the style of music I tend towards. Her voice is perfect for me to sing along with. Plus, she and the guy, Jack are really goofy and cute, which is just a bonus for me. Just thought I'd pass it along in case anybody actually shares my taste in music!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you see the christmasy/winter Hyundai commercial they're in?

anyway, i saw an article about them on Yahoo a few days ago and then remembered you having mentioned them a while ago. so of course i had to look through all your old posts trying to find it. because im anal like that.

merry christmas!!!